Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pillows of Platinum

Whenever the start of a new season is upon us, I get a little twitch to redecorate...
... aka, spend $$$.
So, when I noticed West Elm introduced their new line of duvet covers for the fall, I smiled from ear to ear...
... especially when I saw how many platinum colored duvets they are offering!
Around $79 a pop, how can you beat this deal?!
So, please enjoy my new platinum favorites.


This duvet set... I need to have. I love it because you can make a bedroom feel light and airy - or dress it up with chocolate brown and purple to make it more "va-va-voom."

So adorable. I love the little flowers.


The detailing on this duvet really makes a big statement.


Really sweet. Any girl would be lucky to have this one.

Bam! Statement, right?


If I had this bed, I would probably lay in it all day long... looks like you are sleeping on clouds!

Well, there ya have it - some of my favs for this fall.
If you need a new duvet cover, I would def check out West Elm.

No comments:

Post a Comment