Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shine Your Light on Me

I am NOT a fan of overhead, bright lights... that's why I LOVE a good lamp.
Here's a few of my favorites to help brighten up a room... but not TOO bright :)


This fun lamp from SeaScape would be perfect in a living room... or bed room. I love the design.


I was looking for a fun, funky floor lamp - and I think I found one from Weylandts!


I need one of these Store-It lamps from PB Teen. You can just slide your books right in!


I love how simple and stylish this Milk Can table lamp from Ballard Designs is... adorable.


Gourd table lamps like these from West Elm are so much fun... especially during Christmastime, when you can fill the lamp bases with Christmas tree balls! Trust me, it look great.


This large pendant lamp from West Elm can really make a dining room "shine" :)

I want all THREE of these lamps from lushlee!


The cute lamps from Gizmodo look adorable perched on this window.


What about these bamboo inspired hanging lamps from RianRae?! These would look awesome in a living room or dining room.

Check out these genie inspired lamps from Apartment Therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment