Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Personalized Wedding Gift

This past weekend, my friend Aubre and her fiance Jon got hitched in Washington, DC. The wedding was beautiful, and so much fun... which got me thinking... what is a good personalized wedding gift?

This is something I've been doing for my friends and family for YEARS... going out and finding letters in nature that can spell out their last name. These letters spell out "NOWATZKE" - and were taken at my parent's farm for a Christmas present. (You can use colored photos, but I prefer black and white.)











































Find a great frame (one that's long enough) and place them side by side. If you can't find 1 frame with enough openings, use 2 frames... if you have extra openings, you can fill the ends with unique objects like this:











No comments:

Post a Comment