Friday, July 23, 2010

Creative Ceramics

I think I've told you before, but I LOVE Etsy. It's amazing the neat things you can find... so today, I am dedicating my creative finds to CERAMICS.

This white Lotus Vase is so precious, and would look great perched on my piano.


Who wants one of these coffee mugs for their desk at work? :) Pay raise, right?

These Ice Cream salt and pepper shakers are in honor of my best friend Danielle (who LOVES ice cream)... aren't they cute? Not your typical salt and pepper shakers.


These is the cutest gift to give for a wedding present or anniversary present. A "Love Platter."


How gorgeous are these micro tiles? They can add such a statement to a room! Simply hang from a nail in the wall.


These garden stakes for vegetables are something I need to buy for my dad. Right now, he uses pieces of cardboard... these would look so much better :)


These Pinwheel bowls are perfect in every way. Colorful, unique, and can work great as a design element. The perfect gift for a wedding present, bridal shower, or baby shower.


I don't know about you, but I am obsessed with Aroma Melters! Especially during Thanksgiving and Christmastime, when I get use the "Pumpkin Pie" and "Sugar Cookie" scents :) And this aroma melter, is so cute and perfect.


Looking for a unique gift for a friend, parent, boyfriend/girlfriend? These custom fortune cookies are the perfect something "extra" - and are wrapped inside a take-out box!


How CUTE are these Owl Tea Bag holders?! Adorable.


How about this hanging AirPlant Pod? These are for plants that can't survive in standing water... can be used inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment