Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just a Quickie: "Do-It-Yourself" Desk

My adorable friend Jenn...


(who knows I'm a FREAK when it comes to do-it-yourself projects)

... sent me THIS LINK today,
and I had to share it with everyone.

It's how to make your very own desk...
using a few "thrift store" items.

Check it out! 
This is the finished product...


... but it started out looking like this!


The owner bought 2 solid oak filing cabinets off Craigslist for $75.


Then, she painted them white...
Added new hardware...
and put them on either side of the table top.


Simple - yet beautiful.
And... seriously... SUPER EASY!


Thanks, Jenn for the great idea!

I knew there was a reason we were such great friends!

(Aside from our love of drinking wine, and eating pie together - lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment