Sunday, April 3, 2011

Favorite Design Blogs

The other day, I was browsing through one of my FAVORITE design blogs

I've been following the hilarious rants of John and Sherry for about 2 years now.


They're a young couple from Virginia, who bought a rundown house...


... and turned each room into something beautiful.




Anyways...
One day, I came upon a post by Sherry, showing this AMAZING 
centerpiece from another blog called


I fell IN LOVE with it!!!
And, am totally stealing this idea for next year's Thanksgiving.
(Just cut out paper circles in different colors.)


The blogger for "FULL HOUSE" is a mom, raising twin girls and triplet boys.
Wow... I need a nap just thinking about that.


She also listed some of her favorite design blogs... 
which made me want to list some of my favorites that I check on a regular basis.

1. GREEN WEDDING SHOES - NO, I don't look on here for wedding ideas...
They always have original table settings that you can sometimes
tweak for certain holidays or events.

2. STYLE ME PRETTY - Same here... it's a wedding site, but I steal 
the table setting ideas. 

3. A SOFT PLACE TO LAND - Great ideas when it comes to food and design on a dime.

4. HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS - Super fun ideas for party planning!!!

5. LITTLE GREEN NOTEBOOK - Written by a blogger named Jenny! 
She's also a mom and interior decorator.

6. FLY THROUGH OUR WINDOW - A cute little family going through
design challenges.

7. MAKING IT LOVELY - The story of a girl transforming her bungalow into a home.

8. PURE STYLE HOME - Written by a designer from Washington, DC.

9. DECOR 8 - Another blog written by an interior designer.

10. APARTMENT THERAPY - Where do I even begin?! This blog is one
of my absolute favorites. Sooooo many ideas for small spaces.

11. INSPIRED TASTE - Blog about two people in love (with each other) and cooking!

12. RUFFLED - Once again, another wedding blog... but it has so
many cute centerpiece ideas!

13. DECOR PAD - Lots of fun design ideas from a bunch of different bloggers.

14. QUITE LIKE IT - Blog written by two graphic designers who share
lots of fun design tips, shopping tips, and everything in between! 

What are some of your favorite blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment