Monday, December 20, 2010

Favorite Things - Day #2


Day #2 of my "favorite things"
is full of items from
I love, love, love the website.


Luckily, there is a store in Chicago... so it's only 3 hours away!


From gorgeous, fun headboards...


... to this REALLY cool shelf that would look perfect in my living room.


These lamps are SO deliciously divine.
I want all three.


PILLOWS!
I love a good throw pillow.
Especially ones as cute as these.


These ceramic milk jugs are fun too...
... they could look great above kitchen cabinets.


The MOMENT I buy my first place... one of these lights
is being installed!!!


Curtains, curtains, curtains.


Light, airy, elegant.


This bookshelf would look great behind a couch...
or in the entryway of a house.


First off, this desk is awesome.
Secondly, I love the white storage unit behind it!
(Don't forget the lamp either.)


SOOOO, if you're wondering what to get me for Christmas...
... ANY of these items would do.
Otherwise, I gift card to West Elm would be nice too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment