Friday, September 3, 2010

Take THAT, White Walls!

One of my BIGGEST pet peeves about living in an apartment...
... is the fact you aren't allowed to paint.
Thus, leaving you with plain, drab, WHITE walls.


To help my "situation" - I've been shopping around for a really cool wall decal.
Since they are easy to put on, and easy to take off...
... they can help add some color to my apartment.



Cute decal for a baby's room. (Not to mention, the SHELVES!)


Burst of yellow and gray - makes a statement.


This dandelion decal is simple, yet sweet.


I am in love with this decal for the bathroom.


Such a fun, bold print for a bold living room.


Beautiful, willowy decal.


I am in LOVE with this bedroom, and how the white punches of flowers add so much to it.


Instead of a piece of art, use this decal behind your couch.


I want THIS one for my living room - ASAP.


Fun, bold circles - add some fun to any room.


As soon as I figure out which one I'm buying...
... I'll be sure to post "before" and "after" pictures.

Have you put up a wall decal in your home?
If so...
... feel free to offer advice!








No comments:

Post a Comment