Sunday, September 18, 2011

Simple Things: Sunday Edition

Let's go back to 2003...
and a certain Amy Grant song.

I dream of simple things
I can believe in
Like the feeling this day brings
True love and miracle of forgiving
I believe in simple things



That's what I thought of this Sunday morning -
when I headed outside with my cup of coffee...


Sat down...


And just enjoyed the first few signs of FALL.
Starting with my gorgeous pumpkins that I got 


My little succulent plant that is ACTUALLY growing!!!
Success.
Usually I kill off ALL my plants!

(The simple things.)



Just being able to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful 50 degree weather 
is also such a "simple thing" - that we take for granted.


Same goes for a nice bowl of fresh, red grapes...
with some vanilla yogurt and a drizzle of honey.



Then, when I headed to church this morning...


I couldn't help but notice the CHANGING LEAVES on the trees!!!


Fall is here.
Such a beautiful, "simple thing."


Happy Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment