Monday, December 5, 2011

Pepsi Potroast

I know what you're thinking...
"PEPSI potroast?"

But, TRUST me... (when you try this)... you won't think I'm crazy!


Start with a nice slab of chuck roast.
Place in the bottom of your crock pot.


Next, you'll need:

1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 packet of Onion soup/dip mix
1 can of Pepsi


Then, put:

 1/2 the can of mushroom soup
1/2 packet of dried onion soup
 1/2 can of Pepsi on top!


Add your favorite veggies!


I used onions, carrots, green beans, celery and baby potatoes.



Top that off with the REST of your 
can of mushroom soup...
the rest of the dried onion mixture...
and the rest of the can of Pepsi.


Cook on LOW heat for 3-5 hours.


When it's done, you'll have this SWEET, tasty piece of meat...
and the GRAVY is TO DIE FOR!!!


I highly recommend serving this with mashed potatoes.
(The gravy will have your family going back for a second, third, fourth helping!)

No comments:

Post a Comment